Mechanical Gloves Ansell Edge 48-305
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category II
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- An economical solution to replace leather or thick cotton gloves and provide better cost/benefit
- Good dexterity and flexibility
- Good level of abrasion resistance compared to other types of latex coated gloves
- Good level of tear resistance
- Sure grip in dry and wet environments
- EDGE® 48-305 industrial work gloves are the economical solution for medium weight applications requiring a good level of abrasion resistance along with a good grip in dry or wet environments.
- EDGE® 48-305 is the economical choice for use in a wide range of handling and carrying applications, and are more durable than medium weight cotton or leather gloves.
- Size 7 to 10, identified by overedge colour code