Mechanical Gloves Ansell Hyflex 11-724
EN 420 + A1 : 2009
EN 388 : 2003
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- The formulation of the polyurethane coating gives the gloves flexibility and fit, as well as a secure grip on dry to slightly oily pieces for sure handling in a wide range of environments.
- The 11-724 thin cut-resistant gloves feature a 13G lightweight liner with INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ yarns that provides EN Cut Level 3 (ANSI Level 2) performance.
- The liner also features an optimized Lycra® content that is soft and cool on the skin for all-day comfort Coating hides dirt in environments with dirt exposure.
- Resilient coating resists abrasions and extends glove life.
- EN Cut Level 3 (ANSI Level 2)
- The polyurethane formulation enhances abrasion resistance on the glove’s work surface, increasing durability.