Multi Risk Gloves Ansell EDGE 14-663
CE, Cat III
EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C
EN ISO 374-5:2016
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- The EDGE range offers a greater flexibility, when compared to other models in its category
- The highly cost-effective chemical protection PVC glove
- Combines an excellent protection against several chemical products with mechanical resistance
- Non-slip finish on the palm, fingers and back of hand, for a better grip on wet objects
- Also protects against biological agents
- Workers exposed to oil, grease, acid, caustics and alcohol require reliable protection to keep their hands safe.
- A rough finish protects against abrasions while offering excellent grip, even in wet and oily conditions.
- The flexibility and comfort of EDGE gloves lead to less hand fatigue and better worker efficiency.