Multi Risk Gloves Honeywell Powercoat 953-01 Nitraf
CE, Cat III
EN ISO 374-5:2016
EN ISO 374-1:2016; Type A: AJKLMNOT
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- The glove’s nitrile formula has been selected to give great elasticity to the glove.
- The cotton flocked interior provides the user with greater comfort.
- Its diamond finish is tailored for grasping dry and damp objects.
- Nitrile ensures good chemical properties and excellent mechanical characteristics (abrasion).
- It is particularly suitable for the handling of oils and greases.
- Avoid contact with solvents containing ketones.
- Category III glove for constant quality.
- Its long cuff helps to protect the forearm.
- Unsupported nitrile glove
- Cotton flock inside
- Diamond-pattern finish