Safety Footwear Bicap OS 5150 4 S3
EN ISO 20345 : 2011
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- Upper black water resistant grain leather, tongue resistant to detritus seepage, collar and tongue made of synthetic leather, ensures high breathability and flexibility.
- Fussbett Bicap double layer made of soft latex foam with thickness of 3,2mm, anti-static, anti-bacterial treatment Sanitized, upper layer made of breathable and abrasion-resistant fabric, ensures good support and comfort along the entire plantar surface.
- Lining antibacterial fabric color orange, ensures adequate breathability and excellent wear resistance Metal components: burnished metal vis.
- Toe cap Impact-resistant steel toe cap, compressive strength up to 200 J.
- Protective midsole: steel INOX, perforation resistance up to 1100N according to EN 12568
- Sole: double density, anti-static, anti-slip, resistant to oil and hydrocarbons, produced by direct injection on the upper, ensures a high resistance to mechanical stress. – midsole made of polyurethane gray maintains a high standard in terms of shock absorption in the heel area (Shock Absorber) – outsole made of black PU, maintains a high standard in terms of abrasion resistance.